Prepare for success in nursing school and on the NCLEX® exam with Nursing Key Topics Review: Pathophysiology. This quick review makes studying more efficient by focusing on the most critical, practical, and relevant information. In addition, a mobile web app with audio summaries lets you review while on the go! Concise summary tables, illustrations, and quick, bulleted lists make it easier to glance through and remember concepts. Best of all, it’s easy for you to assess your understanding as you go along - since key pathophysiology content is immediately followed by review questions with correct answers and rationales.
- NEW! Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information helps you study and learn pharmacology in the most time-efficient way possible.
- NEW! NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- NEW! Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- NEW! Content and format developed in response to student input ensures the presentation is as relevant as possible and conducive to workflow.
- NEW! Bulleted lists let you see key content at a glance, allowing for quick comprehension.
- NEW! Summary tables and illustrations make learning and review easier.