The guide that explores how procurement and contracts can create an integrated team while improving value, economy, quality and client satisfaction
Collaborative Construction Procurement and Improved Value provides an important guide for project managers, lawyers, designers, constructors and operators, showing step by step how proven collaborative models and processes can move from the margins to the mainstream. It covers all stages of the project lifecycle and offers new ways to embed learning from one project to the next.
Collaborative Construction Procurement and Improved Value explores how strategic thinking, intelligent team selection, contract integration and the use of digital technology can enhance the value of construction projects and programmes of work. With 50 UK case studies, plus chapters from specialists in 6 other jurisdictions, it describes in detail the legal and procedural route maps for successful collaborative teams.
Collaborative Construction Procurement and Improved Value:
- Examines the ways to create an effective contract that will spell success throughout the procurement process
- Contains helpful case studies from real-world projects and programmes
- Explores the benefits of the collaborative construction process and how to overcome common obstacles
- Bridges the gaps between contract law, collaborative working and project management
- Includes the first analysis of the NEC4 Alliance Contract, the FAC-1 Framework Alliance Contract and the TAC-1 Term Alliance Contract