- More than 1,000 practice questions with answer explanations
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills you'll need to pass each of the 5 subtests: Reasoning through Language Arts–Reading, Language Arts–Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
- A full-length practice test for each subject area
- Expert test-taking strategies to help you face the exam with confidence
- Kaplan's experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The HiSET is an alternative to the GED test and the TASC test. To find out whether your state will be using the HiSET for high school equivalency tests, visit hiset.ets.org or contact your state's department of education.