The First Handbook for Church Leaders
For Timothy, pastoring the church in Ephesus was an overwhelming responsibility. So Paul wrote to encourage him in his faith and affirm his leadership and abilities. He also gave Timothy some guidelines for choosing leaders from within the congregation to help in ministry. These guidelines provide today’s churches with the most thorough instruction for selecting strong, godly leaders. And they offer help for today’s Christians wanting to grow as leaders in the church.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of 1 Timothy in 10 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have