It’s new, it’s improved, it’s the funniest ever! Back by popular demand, this newly revised edition includes plenty of all-time favorites, along with more than twenty-five pages of new content. That’s page after page after page of laugh-out-loud dumb jokes, dumb jocks, toasts, pranks, kings, kittens, caboodles, and, of course, poorly translated kung fu movie subtitles such as “It took my seven digestive pills to dissolve your hairy crab!” So whether you like your humor witty or witless, light or dark, silly or sublime, you’ll laugh until your head explodes. Chortle at…
- Dumb crooks: The robber who ran face-first into a wall because he forgot to poke eye holes in his pillowcase.
- Witty wordplay: If Snoop Dogg were to marry Winnie-the-Pooh, his name would become Snoop Dogg Pooh.
- Flubbed headlines: “British Left Waffles On House Floor”
- Quirky stars: Billy Idol’s concert rider demands he have one large tub of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter in his dressing room.
- Job lingo: If you hear an E.R. doc mention a “VIP,” be on the lookout for a “very intoxicated patient.”
- Sputtering sportscasters: “If only faces could talk.” —Pat Summerall
And much, much more!