Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stand amongst the clouds on Gunung Rinjani, party all-night in Kuta, or experience the Gili Islands’ phenomenal diving scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, architecture, beaches, festivals, cuisine, water sports and outdoor adventures, history, dance, music, painting, environment, politics
- Covers Kuta & Seminyak, Gili Islands, Lombok, North Bali, West Bali, Central Mountains, Ubud, East Bali, South Bali and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely PlanetIndonesia guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole countryhas to offer.
- Looking for a guide focused only on Bali? Check out Lonely PlanetPocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
’Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ -- Fairfax Media
’Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ - New York Times