Comprehensive preparation for the TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) Listening and Reading
Kaplan has fully revamped its TOEIC preparation book to create a Premier volume, the ultimate prep tool for English language curriculum. TOEIC Premier provides a comprehensive review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the TOEIC exam. This brand new edition of Kaplan’s TOEIC program features a NEW and EXCLUSIVE interactive online centre with customised score reports targeted to improve individual performance and video tutorials featuring Kaplan’s TOEIC experts.
Kaplan’s proven methods teach students the skill-building and test-taking strategies needed to succeed. Students receive access to more than 600 practice questions and items, including an array of full-length practice tests. Sample questions with detailed answers and audio tracks are included for test-like listening practice, ensuring familiarity and confidence going into the exam.
Kaplan’s TOEIC program provides in-depth review, test-taking strategies, and test-like practice questions for all of the types of questions appearing in the Listening and Reading exam.
This comprehensive guide features:
* NEW! Fully revised and updated content to help prepare for the TOEIC exam
* 4 full-length practice tests with audio portions on CD-ROM and online for the most test-like experience
* 600+ practice questions and items covering the sections of the Listening and Reading exam
* Detailed explanations for practice questions
* In-depth review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the test
* Kaplan’s proven methods and skill-building strategies
* CD with audio tracks for test-like listening and speaking practice
* NEW and EXCLUSIVE Interactive online center with practice test feedback, score reports, and video-based content
Each year, millions of people in around 150 countries worldwide take the TOEIC exam in order to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. The TOEIC Listening and Reading exam is used to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment. This exam is leveraged by job-seekers and employers to showcase and assess English language communication skills. TOEIC was developed by the Educational Testing Service (ETS).