Paying for College: Everything You Need to Maximize Financial Aid and Afford College is the ONLY annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS Profile aid forms!
Featured in USA Today, the WSJ, Money, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, and dozens more, Paying for College helps students and their families maximize financial aid eligibility. Packed with specific information, it guides parents and students with info on:
* How to fill out all those forms (FAFSA, CSS Profile, etc.) to your advantage!
* How to understand the financial aid (FA) process and pick a college with FA in mind
* How to navigate recent changes to FAFSA legislation
* How to evaluate an aid offer and negotiate with the FA office
* Long-term strategies (bonds, trusts, Coverdell ESAs, 529 plans, etc.)
* Short-term strategies (taxes, real estate assets & liabilities, the impact of debt on an FA application)
... and more!