Whether you’re starting out in your career or just want a refresher on the fundamentals, the HBR Essential 20-Minute Manager Collection gives you a hand-picked selection of concise, practical primers on the professional skills you need to master most.
This specially priced five-volume set includes Getting Work Done, Managing Time, Presentations, Running Meetings, and Difficult Conversations.
You’ll learn how to:
- Prioritize your work
- Determine the right time to work on each task and avoid distractions
- Deliver presentations that persuade
- Plan ahead to set your meetings up for success
- Navigate conflict while making sure all voices are heard
- Address difficult situations without the drama
Don’t have much time? Get up to speed fast on the most essential business skills with HBR’s 20-Minute Manager series. Whether you need a crash course or a brief refresher, each book in the series is a concise, practical primer that will help you brush up on a key management topic. Advice you can quickly read and apply, for ambitious professionals and aspiring executives, from the most trusted source in business. Also available as an ebook.